ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10997893
1. Locate the programming connector in the driver’s side of the trunk. It is a plastic connector with two wires leading up to it. It is not plugged into anything. You may have to pull back the trim to access the connector.
2. The programming connector should have 2 terminals. Connect both terminals with a suitable jumper wire. The locks will cycle to confirm entering programming mode. Make sure the terminals remain connected throughout the procedure.
3. Press any button on the remote once. Door locks will cycle to confirm.
4. If a second remote is to be programmed press any button on that remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm.
5. Remove the jumper wire from the programming connector.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU