Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GOH-M24
Locate the Keyless Entry Module. It is usually located under the left/driver side dash.
1. Open the Driver's side door and turn the ignition to the On Position-position is just before starting the car.
2. Push and Hold the programming button until the door locks and horn cycles 3 times. KEEP HOLDING THE PROGRAMMING BUTTON UNTIL STEP 5.
3. Push the upper left button on the first remote you want to program. The door locks and horn will cycle again to confirm successful programming of the remote.
4. If you have additional remotes to program repeat step 3 for each.
5. Release the programming button and turn the ignition to the Off position. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU