1992 Pontiac Bonneville Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions
Here are the programming instructions for a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 25602667
DATA LINK CONNECTOR
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard.
Use the figure as a map for your DL ( They are not lettered on your vehicle.)
The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire.
Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button 3 times in successtion on first remote to be programmed.
Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button 3 times in succession on second remote to be programmed if applicable.
Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc