Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 Kia Sedona Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: BONTEC-T009
This is the layout of jumper pins.
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
ONLY ONE REMOTE CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO THIS VEHICLE.
1. Open Hood and locate diagnostic connector near battery
2. Jump pin 5 to pin 17 with a suitable jumper wire.
3. Turn ignition to the ON position. ( DO NOT START)
4. Press LOCK button of remote two times. (Point it by diagnostic connector)
5. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
6. Disconnect jumper from diagnostic connector.
7. Check for lock and unlock operation. Horn will sound when locking.