ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: E4EG8D-444H-A
ACURA CL 2003
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU BEGIN THE PROGRAMMING SEQUENCE TO SYNC YOUR REMOTE TO YOUR INSTALLED REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (RKE) SYSTEM, YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTE(S)) TO BE PROGRAMMED WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF PROGRAMMING.
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle without your knowledge.)
UP TO 3 REMOTES MAY BE PROGRAMED/REPROGRAMMED AT ONCE TO YOUR RKE SYSTEM.
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING, ALL REMOTES (UP TO 3) TO BE PROGRAMED/REPROGRAMMED MUST BE PRESENT.
1. Switch ignition ON
2. Within 4 seconds press LOCK or UNLOCK of the first remote
3. Within 4 seconds switch the ignition OFF
4. Within 4 seconds switch the ignition ON
Repeat steps 2 thru 4 twice
5. Within 4 seconds press LOCK or UNLOCK of first remote
6. The doors will now lock and unlock to let you know that the programming mode has begun
7. Within 10 seconds press LOCK or UNLOCK of first remote which will make the doors lock and unlock once (your remote is now programmed) � then press LOCK or UNLOCK of each remaining remote making the doors lock and unlock and letting you know that they are programmed
8. Switch ignition OFF