1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed
remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this
2. Insert key into ignition and turn it to the on position. Do not start the car.
3. Access programming connector in the trunk of the car. It will be located next to the latch for the trunk
lid. There will be a single wire running to a connector. The connector will not be connected to anything.
Sure a jumper wire or paper clip to jump the connector. Touch the clip or wire to the inside of the
connector and to a bare metal surface of the car to ground the connection. Locks will cycle from lock to
unlock to signal entering on programming mode.
4. Press the unlock button on the remote being programmed twice. Locks will cycle again confirming
successful programming. Repeat this step for additional remotes.
5. Remove jumper wire to exit programming mode.