Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Nissan Sentra Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KOBUTA3T
1. Enter vehicle, close and lock all doors using power lock switch on drivers door.
2. Insert and remove (do not turn) key from ignition at least 6 times within 10 seconds.
Tail lamps will flash to indicate original code has been erased.
3. Insert and turn key to ACC position.
4. Press LOCK on first keyless remote. Tail lamps will flash to confirm programming.
5. To add additional remotes, unlock then lock the doors using power lock
switch on drivers door.
6. Press LOCK button on second keyless remote. Tail lamps will flash to confirm
7. Open drivers door, turn ignition to OFF..