Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10239647
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING:
ALL remotes to be programmed and/or reprogrammed MUST BE PRESENT.
1. Access the Data link Connector. (Located next to steering column)
2. Using fused jumper wire. (you can jump connectors using a thin wire such as a paperclip if you are unsure please go to your local auto parts store) JUMP connectors G & A in data link connector. (DLC)
3. Doors will lock & unlock indicating programming mode active.
4. To program remotes proceed…
….press any button on the remote – just one time
….doors will lock & unlock to confirm remote is programmed.
5. Repeat above procedure (step 4) for any other remotes.
6. Remove fused jumper wire to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU