1. Enter vehicle, close and lock all doors using power lock switch on drivers door.
2. Insert and remove (do not turn) key from ignition at least 6 times within 10 seconds.
Tail lamps will flash to indicate original code has been erased.
3. Insert and turn key to ACC position.
4. Press LOCK on first keyless remote. Tail lamps will flash to confirm programming.
5. To add additional remotes, unlock then lock the doors using power lock
switch on drivers door.
6. Press LOCK button on second keyless remote. Tail lamps will flash to confirm
7. Open drivers door, turn ignition to OFF.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU