Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Dodge Durango Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 56045497AA
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you.
1. Turn ignition to run position (as far as you can go without starting engine).
2. Using any Working remote, press the UNLOCK button for 4 to 10 seconds.
3. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK button and press the PANIC button for 1 second and release both buttons at the same time. A chime will sound within 3 seconds to indicate that the vehicle has entered remote programming mode.
4. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press any button on all remotes to be programmed including previously programmed remotes. A chime will sound after each remote is programmed.
5. Turn ignition to OFF and remove key.
6. Test all remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU