Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 Ford F250 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: F87B-15K601-AA
Note: It is necessary to have all of your keyless remotes available prior to beginning
this procedure. All keyless remotes not present during the programming
procedure will not work when the programming procedure has been competed.
1. DO NOT depress brake pedal during this programming procedure.
2. Unlock all doors using the power door lock switch on door panel.
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.
5. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU