ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 95411-26201
1. Remove the plate covering the alarm system control under the steering column, turn memory switch to the Off position.
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the On position. Wait 5 seconds and turn the memory switch to the Set position.
3. Press lock on the remote being programming and on all additional remotes.
4. Turn the memory switch to the off position and turn of ignition.
5. Re-install alarm plate and test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU