ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 90LP0156
If your vehicle has a silver smart key, must be brought to a dealer or locksmith for programming
1. Get inside the vehicle close and LOCK all doors using the lock/unlock switch on the driver's side door. (do not use the remote)
2. Insert your key into the ignition and remove it 6 times within 10 seconds. You will need to fully insert and remove the key during this step each time in roughly one second intervals. The hazard lamps will flash when done correctly. If the hazards do not flash do the procedure 10 times rather than 6.
3. Insert the key in the ignition and turn it to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds push the lock button once on the new remote(your hazards will flash confirming programming.
5. If you have other remotes including new and existing working remotes follow this step, if not skip to step 6. UNLOCK then LOCK the doors by using the lock/unlock switch on the driver's side door. (do not use the remote) Within 5 seconds press the lock button on the remote you are now programming. Your hazard lamps will flash to confirm programming.
Repeat this same process for all remaining remotes to be programmed.
6. Once you have programmed all remotes turn the ignition to OFF and completely remove the key from the ignition. UNLOCK all doors using the lock/unlock switch on the driver's side door. (do not use the remote)
7. Test all remotes to confirm programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU