ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: B31EG
This procedure will not work for the smart key system.
1. OPEN the DRIVER'S side door and REMOVE key/remote out of ignition slot.
2. INSERT and REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot TWICE.
3. CLOSE and OPEN the DRIVER's side door TWICE.
4. INSERT and REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot TWICE.
5. CLOSE and OPEN the DRIVER's side door TWICE.
6. INSERT and REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot TWICE.
7. INSERT key/remote into ignition slot and CLOSE the DRIVER's side door.
8. PUSH the POWER button (amber LED) to turn ignition ON and OFF TWICE.
9. REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot. Vehicle will respond by cycling the door locks two times to indicate successful entry to programming mode.
10. PUSH and HOLD the LOCK and UNLOCK button on the remote you are programming for 1.5 Seconds then RELEASE. As soon as you release PUSH the LOCK button do not hold. At this time vehicle Will cycle the door locks once to confirm successful key/remote programming. (if it cycles twice the Key/remote was not programmed and you must repeat the process).
11. If you have additional remotes to program repeat step 7. If you have no additional remotes to
program proceed to step 9.
12. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU