ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: EZSNAH2202
1. Open the hood of your car by pulling the hood release lever, then turn the Valet switch "Off."
2. Turn the car on by inserting the car key and turning it forward to "On." Do not start your automobile during the programming process.
3. Turn the Valet switch back on, and wait for the parking lights to become illuminated. They will stay lit for five seconds.
4. Press and release the "CH1," or "Button 1," before five seconds have passed after completing the last step. You will see the parking lights flash a total of seven times, five times quickly, and two slowly.
5. Turn your vehicle off by turning the car key backwards to "Off," then take it out completely. After closing your hood, you will be ready to use the ProStart remote.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU